Thursday, February 25, 2010

Urge to color

The other day I was browsing through my friend Tim's gallery on deviantART and stumbled across a lovely black and white ink drawing his character Miranda, who can be seen in is online comic Infinity Roads, and thought that it need some color. Well this is what happened, a bit of an experiment that I think turned out rather well. The original ink drawing can be seen here on his blog, or a larger version can be found on deviantART here.



This might possibly be a way that I will be coloring my comic when I reach that point. Though I am unsure yet. Once I have a few pages that are inked under my belt then I can make a few copies and run some color tests.

As for the comic it is coming along slowly. I think I will take it with me when I fly out to Florida next week as something to work on on the plane (maybe since it is a morning flight) or in the evening with the grandparents. Working on trying to get a design that I like for Mourn's outfit.

1 comment:

  1. As I said before I like the line of white in it that you added. I really think you did a good job. Keep it coming... I know you have a lot on your plate but this is good to see.

    ReplyDelete