Saturday, February 13, 2010

Artdate...

It it kind of like an update but of the artistic kind? I have no idea since I was talking to my room mate and the word Artdate came out of my mouth instead of update and well it is the truth in many ways. So on to with the show:

Page 1: On its way to be finished, cleaned up 3 of the four panels tonight so they are ready for inking. Will be finishing up the large bottom panel tomorrow before work so I can ink and letter it when I get home from work. That way I can post at least one inked page on the proper day so to speak.

Page 2: Pretty close to final clean up in several panels. Have a few proportional issues to iron out and frame clean up but on a whole I'm really happy with this page thus far.

Page 3: Finally got something I like down for this page, I suppose third times a charm since this page is about half way through sketch. Knd of excited to finish this one off since it will be fun to detail when I get to coloring it.

Page 4: I really wanted to work in finishing up the last panel or two I needed for this page today but when I left it at home instead of bringing it to work with me it pretty much killed that bit of work for today. I'll try to remember to bring it to work with me tomorrow so that I can work on it some.

So it is progressing slowly , I am figuring at least two if not three more pages to go, a far cry from the original two or three I had originally planned, but that is okay. It has been fun and it is forcing me to practice many things that I either do not do often or have not done concerning compositions, dynamic posing and movement and full environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment