Friday, February 12, 2010

The Artist in Me

Well folks I have decided to draft up a nice art blog here, why might you ask...well when you have an itch it must be scratched right? I came up with a crazy idea for a Valentine's drawing... a very strange Valentine's day drawing idea and it went poof and just kind of exploded. What was suppose to be a mere three page comic is now growing into a substantially larger project and I can say that it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

The few people at work that I have told about this little project of mine really want to see it, which is fun. I know that Liz wants to see it since it does include a character of hers in it which will make it all the more grand.

So the work that I have been sketching on prompted me to start a blog to put up my thoughts as I work on the tedious process of creating a comic...which now will no longer be done for Valentine's Day, maybe I will be able to finish a page or two to put up as a start. Who knows maybe doing this one comic idea will spawn new ideas for comics...which could be dangerous diving into the strange mind of Mourn, the main character in the comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment