Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hit a light snag

Well the plan to post the first inked page on Valentine's Day will have to wait. Everything was going along fine till drawing in the very last character on page one who consequently didn't want to turn out no matter what I have done tonight so he will just have to wait till tomorrow. Thanks Mourn... that will give me some extra time to ink and not feel rushed so I guess in the end it is a good thing. Also goes to prove 6 days is not enough time to try and flesh a project out that is more then just a couple pages. Good to know for next time provided there is a next time.

Well I do have a project I could do that I have had an idea around for a while...I will have to see if I can find it. Since I have 3/4ths of the first page done and most of it scripted out. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment