Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Header soon!

Well while I have been here in sunny Florida I decided to do some sketching so I should have a lovely new header picture up here soon. I will be working on it Thursday or Friday after I get back. I like it so far so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I will more then likely post the sketch when it is done since I'm not sure about the lettering yet till I get home.

Will hopefully have a design for Mourn's cloths this week as well, ran out of ink for the reference pics I wanted to bring along to Florida so didn't get a chance to work on him. On another note for the comic working on names for two other characters in the comic I think they will be staying around for a bit as long as Mourn doesn't get them killed. Which is is a distinct possiblity crazy elf. I have to figure out their wardrobe as well but I have a few ideas rolling around.

No comments:

Post a Comment