Sunday, March 14, 2010

Random Sketching

Still working on my header, having some issues that are working out slowly concerning the design, hopefully I will have some time to work on it tomorrow between all the things that I need to get done. but I did whip up a light sketch that I threw a bit of color in to try to figure out markings. Just one of those fun random sketches while working on too many things at once.This is Adem, his markings are based off of the Turkish Van cat breed. I still have some work to be done on it but this is the idea that I have for basic marking shape. It will have to be fleshed out more once I have an inked facial profile and full standing profile.

I am hoping to take either thursday or friday this week to work on characters for the comic. I will post character sketches here as they start to come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment