Friday, March 26, 2010

Getting over the Plague

Well I have had a nasty cold this week and I am slowly getting over it. It is so nice to be able to breath again. So artwork has been going a bit slow due to not wanting to take the chance of killing a page due to the ick and sneezing and other such abominable stuff that goes along with the crud that I have. At least all the pain is gone.

On a good note I have finally named two more characters in the comic I am slowly working on as well as have a good start on a male model done so that I can work on costume designs for the three:

Mourn - His more then likely will be the most complicated because it is Mourn but it will make it quite fun.
Zur'ril - He might be a bit more traditional, which will be more understandable when the first few pages of the comic go up.
Vorn'dax - His will more then likely have a few "bold" elements to it but he will not be as "flamboyant" as someone else has been.

Why Zur'ril and Vorn'dax stick around with Mourn I have no idea, crazy elf that he is.

1 comment:

  1. Well the plague will eventually wane and then you will draw to your hearts content. Keep rolling with it... it is always fun to see the out come. :P

    ReplyDelete