Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rainbow Dash meets Rainbow Dash

This is a random idea that I got once while I had the urge to dig around on the net to look at different at My Little Ponies from my childhood and to see how the toys changed over the years. Now with the coming of the new My Little Ponies: Friendship is Magic series their is a pegasus pony named Rainbow Dash. Well looking through pony figures from the early 2000s and low and behold I found the original Rainbow Dash who was in fact not a pegasus. So I got a crazy idea that I finally got down on paper and here it is.

Rainbow Dash meets Rainbow Dash, now not quite sure how well this would work out, they would either love each other or hate each other. I'm thinking I may do this for all of the main ponies that are seen in Friendship is Magic if they had a prior incarnation. Eventually I will drop some color into this. If I get a chance I may put flats into this tomorrow and I'll post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment