Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jez WIP

Here is the infamous Jezna'saul, well infamous in the story that he is in at least. He has been a tough character for me to try and get an accurate drawing done of him.

So here he is in all his glory so far, well at least a head shot of him anyways. I like how it has progressed this far. Not quite sure how I'm going to handle the highlighting fully yet I will leave that for a later date.

He is one of those characters that was suppose to be a throw away and turned into something completely different and I love him for that. He's complicated, intriguing, contains a bit of mystery, and can be down right brutal. He does have a high sense of honor, though it is his code of honor that he lives by so to many it is misguided, that is to both friend and foe alike.

1 comment: