Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ever have an idea that just hits you...

...and you just have to get it down on paper. Well that is what just happened to me and within an hour I had found a reference pic that I needed in stock, and found the character reference I needed in a friend's gallery and within a half an hour of sketchy-ness I came up with this. An elegant and lovely sketch of a dancing cat girl named Felina, who belongs to my friend Lisa.
She is a lovely chocolate Siamese with dark auburn hair so I am thinking maybe a dark green, a nice rich purple or maybe even a blue dress. Though if anyone has any other suggestions feel free to throw them at me.

4 comments:

  1. A rich purple and blue would look great me thinks.

    It reminds me of a salsa dance post. But Vivid Red/Yellow/Orange may not work with Felina's fur/hair colours.

    XD purhaps she's getting down at a royal ball? ^_^ Beautiful. Can't wait for the final pic ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful... the flowing of the skirt is great. I do think purple and maybe some dark green would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. with the auburn hair, I'd love to see a color that contrasts, like an aqua or a green :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dress wise i'm always a fan of a lighter blue or perhaps an ocean colored green for these types of elegant dresses.

    ReplyDelete