Monday, December 6, 2010

Out of the Darkness WIP

I must say I love my rogue in my Pathfinder game so very much. It has been my first experience with playing this class of character and it has been beyond fun. This is a sketch I started at the gaming table, this past saturday.

Meet Seraph Morninglight, this is still a work in progress because I have to do a little more research for her blades and have to make the top of her outfit look right since there are things I still do not like. I have a few ideas of what I wish to do with the background but I have to make sure I have her settled out first. I think her hands still need a little work yet but they are starting to shape up. I think I may also change the leather skirt design but we'll see. The basic form is here it will just be the adjustments.

2 comments:

  1. I love it. I'm always a sucker for characters that have their eyes covered by hair or a cape. Can't wait to see the finished drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the outfit, espcially the boots, really really cool!

    ReplyDelete