Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Finishing the Old to make it New

Well I decided as I was looking through many of the half finished sketches that I have that I might as well try and finish a few off. So hopefully over the next couple weeks everyone well see some new finished works even if some of the pieces are a bit older. Though I do use the world older as a flexible term since some of these pictures are a few weeks old and some of them are a few months...or sometimes more.


Let me start here with Synergy, this is always once sketch that I really liked, there are a few that have seen this piece unfinished and even a different rendition of this piece. But I figured she is still a relatively new character might as well update her the way she should be as a lovely Nezumyan. I may put more up about her race sometime later but not sure yet. I have a small list of other pictures that I will be working on finishing as well. Two of the more prominent sketches I will be finishing is my blog header image and the Vez dragon sketch that is a few entries ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment